Barely a week left before our big day and yet nothing much's been done!
Wedding favors are only 50% done. Our target's to complete it this Sunday.
I still haven't figured out how to display our wedding bands. The usual ring pillow? Put in a basket? I need more creative ideas that doesn't burn our pockets!
I've bought the guestbook but too lazy to decorate it. Probably let my guests do the job ;p
Last evening I went to select the rom dress with my siblings coz HTB wasn't free plus I trust my sister's good taste more. After all she was the one who selected the lovely gowns for my photoshoot. Talking about that, we finally collected the album last weekend. Although I was disappointed with the quality of photos during selection, I'm quite pleased with the album. The guy did a good job of designing the layout and editing the photos. And thanks to him, I'm now hooked on the song "Love Paradise" coz he played it while showing us the slideshow of the album layout. That's why it's now used on our wedding blog.
I never intended to start a wedding blog. I only wanted to do a simple slideshow with music. However after 2 nights of trying, I gave up on the music in slideshow coz I couldn't convert the mp3 into 100k wav file in order to get it embeded in the ppt. Neither could I convert the ppt into a video without paying for the program. It's just not worth the $$. So a blog was the best choice. Plus I can do updates about our wedding.
In a week's time we'll be flying off for our honeymoon but not even started packing. Also didn't go down to check on the progress of our house reno coz we've been busy. Nothing's scheduled for this week except for painting. I hope they can complete our flat reno soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment